What is your employment hiring procedure?

Please visit Roofers Local 195, in person, to fill out your application. You will need a copy of your High School Diploma, or equivalent, a valid drivers license, your birth certificate, or proof of citizenship and your Social Security Card.

Do you allow employment applications to leave the Union Hall?

No, you must complete the entire document at the time of your visit or return to the Union Hall to complete it. They are not allowed to leave the building as we are a part of the NYS Apprenticeship Training Program and must adhere to their hiring practices.

Do you have customer service?

We are available Monday - Friday from 8am-4:30pm, excluding holidays.