TEN WAYS TO KILL A UNION
1. Don't come to the meetings
2. But if you do come, come late.
3. If the weather doesn't suit you, don't come.
4. If you do attend a meeting, find fault with the work of the officers and other members.
5. Never accept an office. It's easier to criticize than to do things.
6. Nevertheless, get sore if you are not appointed on a committee. But if you are appointed, do not attend the committee meetings.
7. If asked by the President to give your opinion on an important matter, tell him you have nothing to say. After the meeting tell everyone how things should be done.
8. Do nothing more than is absolutely necessary, but when other members roll up their sleeves, willingly and unselfishly using their ability to help matters along, howl that the Union is being run by a clique.
9. If your local is struggling from a financial standpoint to maintain offices on your behalf, be sure and muster all the help you can to vote against a dues raise.
10. Don't bother about new members. Let the other fellow do it.
COULD THIS BE ME?